Pages

"I urge you, first of all, to pray for all people. Ask God to help them; intercede on their behalf, and give thanks for them." 1 Timothy 2:1 (NLT)

Sunday, January 23, 2011

My Rock, My Salvation





Psalm 62:5-8(NIV)

Yes, my soul, find rest in God;                                                  
   my hope comes from him.
 Truly he is my rock and my salvation;
   he is my fortress, I will not be shaken.
 My salvation and my honor depend on God;
   he is my mighty rock, my refuge.
 Trust in him at all times, you people;
   pour out your hearts to him,
   for God is our refuge. 


Thank You Father that we can lean on You and not on our own understanding. You are our refuge, our solid ground, our rock and truth.  You are the only constant in our lives, You never change always the same.  You are our salvation in good or bad times!  With hope and grace for each day to carry on we thank You for our salvation! In Jesus name...Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...