Pages

"I urge you, first of all, to pray for all people. Ask God to help them; intercede on their behalf, and give thanks for them." 1 Timothy 2:1 (NLT)

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Our Father, our potter.....



We look at our reflection and see someone looking back.  We take a long hard stare...."who is that?" we ask.  Or maybe you avoid mirrors all together because you scared of who will see.  This insecurity and feeling bad about ourselves steals our joy.  We HAVE to look up.  Our God is a good God, He never....NEVER makes a mistake.  He knew you before you were conceived. He picked your parents and your circumstances. You are who you are because He made you!!  You are a child of the most high God.  He is in control. God is our potter, we are the clay to be molded by his hands.  Let Him mold you, let Him love you!

Psalm 139:14-16 
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you
When I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth,
Your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me
Were written in your book
Before one of them came to be."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...