Pages

"I urge you, first of all, to pray for all people. Ask God to help them; intercede on their behalf, and give thanks for them." 1 Timothy 2:1 (NLT)

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Luke 21:36 Prayer

Dear Heavenly Father, I come to You now in the Name of our Lord and Savior Christ Jesus and I pray for myself and each person I pray for today.  Heavenly Father, I pray that each of us may be counted worthy to escape all things that will come to pass, and that we may stand before the Son of man

Watch therefore, and pray always that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things that will come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man. Luke 21:36 

Heavenly Father, we thank You for keeping us watchful and praying at all times.  I thank You letting us be counted worthy to escape all things that will come to pass.  I thank You for letting us stand before the Son of Man, Jesus Christ. In Jesus Christ's Holy Name I pray.....Amen!!!

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...