Pages

"I urge you, first of all, to pray for all people. Ask God to help them; intercede on their behalf, and give thanks for them." 1 Timothy 2:1 (NLT)

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Prayer for Samuel and Dear Child of God!!!

 The enemy is something else....Child of God, I tried to leave a comment but something weird happened, I couldn't & I couldn't leave a comment on Finding Joy either...I have concluded that the enemy doesn't want my prayer to be heard or known.  So I will take a different approach with the prayer request for Samuel.  Hugs and Blessings : )

Dear Heavenly Father, according to You Word in Matthew 16:19, we have been given the Keys to the Kingdom of Heaven and whatever we bind and loose on earth shall be bound and loosed in heaven.  I ask You to loose Your angels in great abundance into Samuel's and family and Child of God's presence of the doctor, every nurse, into his room, the surgery unit, and recovery room.  Now I bind, in the Name of Jesus Christ, all of satan's evil wicked demons, lying and tormenting spirits and strongmen along with all their works, roots, fruits and tentacles; along with all evil powers and rulers of wickedness in high places and command them not to manifest and/or transfer into Samuel's presence, nor family or Child of God or the doctors' or the nurses' presence or into Samuel's room, surgery unit, recovery room, and every place that Samuel may be. Heavenly Father it is written in Psalms 91 and Matthew 6 in Your Word that You are our Deliverer and I ask that You give Samuel's every organ, every gland, every cell, every bone, every muscle, every ligament, in his body--total deliverance, total freedom, and total salvation from all evil, from all sicknesses, diseases, destructive organisms, bacteria, viruses and infections.  In his room and wherever they are at this time.  I thank You for giving Samuel deliverance, freedom. liberty and salvation from all these things in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ according to John 16:23.  Heavenly Father, I ask You to release Your miracle virtue, Your Healing virtue into Samuel in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ.  Heavenly Father I plead the of Blood of Jesus over Samuel from the top of his head to the soles of his feet. Under and around all the Doctors, nurses, and all the hospital staff in his presence.  I ask You  to fill Samuel with Your Holy Ghost anointing and power, cover him with Your presence, Your anointing and Your power in the Name of Jesus Christ...Amen & Amen!!!

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful prayer! Yes, Satan is on double time.

    Father God, Papa Daddy, Healer, Miracle worker, Lover of our soul, thank You for prayer warriors and intercessors. I join my hear with Impact with prayer's prayer. I trust You presence will be with Samuel and Rachel and You will be guiding the doctor's hand as he performs this surgery. Thank you!!

    In the name of Jesus, amen.

    Blessings and thank you!!
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for this sweet little guy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...