Pages

"I urge you, first of all, to pray for all people. Ask God to help them; intercede on their behalf, and give thanks for them." 1 Timothy 2:1 (NLT)

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Breaking Silence & new additions...

I have not been on for a while however I have periodically read and have been praying with everyone.  While being quiet I have not at all forgotten my blogger family!!

I added prayer buttons to my blog from my prayer sister's blog  CPR Ezra 8:23.  She is a diligent and strong prayer warrior whom gives her time through God's grace sharing and updating information for each one of God's precious children being prayed for.  I am joining her in this tremendous honor of interceding with and for our courageous and wonderful brothers and sisters while each one fights for God's glory and best for their lives.

A prayer of covering….

Heavenly Father, I come to You now in the Name of our Lord and Savior Christ Jesus.  I plead the Blood of Jesus, the Blood Covenant, and Psalms 91 over, through, around and about Lisa, Milly, Summer, Keegan, Emily, Lucy, Ansley, Sam, Kerri and Joanne, around and about their spirit and mind, will, emotions, thoughts, imaginations and all subconscious areas and physical beings, all spiritual and natural doors and openings coming into their lives, the atmosphere above, around them. We claim our victory in faith through our salvation and His shed Blood.  We declare according to Job 22:27-28 that we are victorious through the shed Blood of Jesus Christ, in His Holy Name we pray…AMEN & AMEN!! 


Job 22:27-28

27 You will pray to him, and he will hear you,
   and you will fulfill your vows.
28 What you decide on will be done,
   and light will shine on your ways.

2 comments:

  1. Hi IwP!
    I have been wondering where you were, glad you are back. :)

    Father, I join my heart in this prayer and pray a covering on these people.
    In the name of Jesus, amen.

    Blessings,
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi CoG!
    Good to be back!!
    "Our Father in heaven,
    hallowed be your name.
    Your kingdom come,
    your will be done,
    on earth as it is in heaven."
    Amen!
    God Bless :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...