Pages

"I urge you, first of all, to pray for all people. Ask God to help them; intercede on their behalf, and give thanks for them." 1 Timothy 2:1 (NLT)

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Trust His Timing

"I trusted in, relied on, and was confident in You, O Lord; I said, You are my God. My times are in Your hands."  Psalm 31:14-15


Trust requires you to place your time in God's hands, believing that His timing is perfect for all things in your life. Wanting good things to happen, is in all our human nature, we want good things to happen now-- not later.  
But it seems as I mature in my christian life I have learned to believe for things not now, but in God's perfect timing.  Knowing that all that is happening good or bad something will come of it.  And God IS in control. Trusting God often means not knowing how God is going to accomplish something and not knowing when He will do it.  But not knowing "how and when" stretches my faith and teaches me lessons in trust.  We have to remember: Trust is not inherited it is learned. 

Timing plays an important part in learning to trust God.  As I experience His faithfulness over and over, I am not trusting in myself, but placing my trust in His very capable hands.  What a wonderful place to be!! 

Father God, thank You for this day and Your blessed grace to walk for You today.  My trust is in You Father and my knowing You will work all things for my good and You are my strength and my rock.  As I pray in Your Son's name, Christ Jesus,  I pray this over all today and that they will invite and pull upon Your strength and trust in You, Lord, today and every day for their lives.  That this trust will carry them and me through to Glorify Your name.  In His Holy Name, Christ Jesus, I pray...Amen & Amen!! 

3 comments:

  1. Lol! Confirmation!!

    Go check out my post, it is in lines with this one.

    He gave me this verse...
    Habakkuk 3:2


    Blessings,
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  2. For the revelation awaits an appointed time;
    it speaks of the end
    and will not prove false.
    Though it linger, wait for it;
    it will certainly come
    and will not delay.


    Habakkuk 3:2

    I don't know what happened, the verse didn't post so I am reposting it.
    <><

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glory to be God and His wisdom! Habakkuk 3:2 ...love that verse and your message.

      This has been something I have been mediating on

      Hebrews 10:36
      "Patient endurance is what you need now, so that you will continue to do God's will. Then you will receive all that he has promised."

      NO doubt ....Confirmation! AMEN!!
      Gotta Love IT!!
      Hugs & Blessings :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...