Pages

"I urge you, first of all, to pray for all people. Ask God to help them; intercede on their behalf, and give thanks for them." 1 Timothy 2:1 (NLT)

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Prayer Warriors for ‘lil Phoebe...PRAY EVERYDAY for her and spread the word !!

 Visit and pray....  Phoebe
Prayer for sweet ‘lil Phoebe
Please pray for this beautiful little girl….open your hearts and covering her with your prayers.  Join other prayer warriors in prayer for her healing and for her family!

Dear Heavenly Father, we come to You now in the Name of our Lord and Savior Christ Jesus.  I plead the Blood of Jesus, the Blood Covenant, and Psalms 91 over, through, around and about Phoebe.  I ask You according to John 14:13-14
"And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father. You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it." 

.....to bring peace and internal understanding that what the doctors are doing is to help her.  You know she needs nourishment and You know she is in pain.....I ask in Christ Jesus' Name to help her with the tube that feeds her, help her to leave it alone.  Make Your presence known to Phoebe and her family. "Now may the Lord of peace himself give you his peace at all times and in every situation. The Lord be with you all." 2 Thessalonians 3:16   and "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." Matthew 11:28.... I ask You according to John 14:13-14 to bind, cast out, drive out Satan and evil or unclean spirits, tormenting; any evil strongmen, any spirit contrary to the Holy Spirit, spirits of sickness, disease, infections, infirmities, pains and spirits contrary to Divine health along with their effects. I ask You to bind and cast these evil things in the Abyss, keep them there until they are judged and then thrown into the Lake of Fire.. 

"Then death and the grave were thrown into the lake of fire. This lake of fire is the second death." Rev 20:14
 
 In Christ Jesus Name every organ and tissue of Phoebe's body functions in the perfection that You, Father, created to function.  Forbid any malfunction in her body and restore her organs, renew everyone of her cells, replace all bad with good as You created her, in perfection and for Your Glory....In His Holy Name Christ Jesus, AMEN & Amen!

"For he has rescued us from the kingdom of darkness and transferred us into the Kingdom of his dear Son," Col. 1:13

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful!
    Amen and amen!! I stand in agreement with you and continue to plead the Blood of Jesus Christ over Phoebe.

    Thank you for lifting up this sweet girl and joining your heart with thousands that are standing in the gap.

    Hugs,
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good blog post. I certainly appreciate this site.
    Stick with it!

    Feel free to surf to my blog :: instant cash advances

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...