Pages

"I urge you, first of all, to pray for all people. Ask God to help them; intercede on their behalf, and give thanks for them." 1 Timothy 2:1 (NLT)

Thursday, January 27, 2011

What will it be like when YOU stand before Him? Can you Imagine?





I woke this morning to this song playing in my head. This question came to mind later, what would I feel when I go before HIM?  O LORD what would it be like to stand in Your presence?  I'm thinking majestic and miraculous but am I making Him proud to stand beside me. Am I making Him proud now? 

Father,  In the power of the Holy Spirit....guide us. Guide us for Your glory.  Help us to be more like You as you have made us in Your likeness.  Thank You that You sacrificed Your only begotten son, Jesus Christ.  With this sacrifice You have freed us from our sins and that we are made whole. Thank You for Your unfailing love and Your precious gift of grace!  Father God come into our hearts.  We receive You and the blood of Jesus!  In His holy name......Amen!

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed reading the posts on your blog. I would like to invite you to come on over to my blog and check it out. God bless, Lloyd

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen and Amen. I love, love, and love that song:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...