Pages

"I urge you, first of all, to pray for all people. Ask God to help them; intercede on their behalf, and give thanks for them." 1 Timothy 2:1 (NLT)

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Then be Quiet and Listen, be Still, no Talking!!!


It is important to mentally be still and allow the Holy Spirit to guide you.  Continue to exalt the Name of Jesus, Thank You Lord, and Thank You Jesus.  Thank You Lord, You have brought me into the Holy Place.  “You are the Life and You are the Light.”  Thank You Jesus, Thank You Lord, that You always identify Yourself to me.   You Identify Yourself as the “I Am That I Am” also You identify Yourself as the “Life” and “the Light.”  But mainly You identify Yourself as “I Am That I Am”.

I know that it is Him because His voice follows through my entire being. You will “know that You know” in your inner being, it is Him.  His Peace will fill you when He speaks.  He will tell you He loves you.  He wants you to know that He loves you.  The “I Am the great I Am, The Creator of Heaven and Earth, the Creator of all things.”  

The Peace of God will flood your entire being when are with Him.  Thank You Lord, You are the Bread of Life and in You is Light (You are the Light).  By this time is a transitioning more out of the flesh and being positioned by the Holy Spirit to be taken to the Holy of Holies.  We must be” taken”; we do not enter the Holy of Holies of our own accord or ability.  God initiates, the Holy Spirit moves, we respond to Him.  He moves into, through, and past the veils into His Most Holy Presence.  

Heavenly Father I come to Your Throne of Grace through the Precious Blood of Jesus Christ.  Holy Spirit restore me and into the Holy of Holies, restore me to my Heavenly Father’s Voice.  Help us, dear Lord, Oh gracious Father to not be caught up in religion, but to be caught up in spirit; Your Holy Spirit that we might be more effective in our prayers and be obedient to You.  We want to serve Your Divine purpose, Lord; and do what is good and right in Your sight.  Allow us, Dear Lord, to live in Your Light and the Love that You have for us.  Show us how to be helpful to Your Kingdom.  Show us how to live a life of constant praise to You.  Bless Jesus Christ’s Holy Name….Amen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...