|"And I am certain that God, who began the good work within you, will continue his work until it is finally finished on the day when Christ Jesus returns." Philippians 1:6|
- We don’t tend to stay in the same spot—we either move forward or backward.
- Big dreams and tasks begin with small steps—what can you do today for the Glory of His Holy Name?
- We aren’t supposed to be someone else—grow with dreams and aspirations God has placed in your own heart.
- Work is part of the cycle of life—which also includes rest, play, and worship.
- Wanting to grow is not selfish—it is the way God created us.
- We grow to make ourselves better—and to better serve God.
- Discipline is a tremendous source of freedom—from doubt and fear.